MSD is Celebrating 5 years of Track Day and Test Day listing
6th September 2016
This month, MotorsportDays.com is reaching the 5-year anniversary of Track Day and Test Day listing to over 28,000 people.
As part of our celebration, we’re launching a fantastic competition to give our supporters the chance to win a free Track Day!
MSD started out as a way for director Ben Whibley to source events for his own racing, but has grown into a wide-ranging portal for amateur and professional racers and participants.
As the 5-year mark approaches, MSD showcases over 2,500 Track and Test Days right across Europe – from Silverstone to Spa. Our weekly newsletter informs our readers of upcoming events, competitions and motorsport news. (Terms & Conditions)
The Motorsport Days Annual, although previously aimed at clubman-level motorsport, is set to branch out in 2017 to include both professional and amateur editions.
- Anglesey Circuit (a Test Day in 2017)
- BHP Track Days
- Bookatrack (Donington Park Circuit only)
- Castle Combe
- Circuit Days (Silverstone Circuit 4th December only)
- Croft Circuit
- Gold Track (Silverstone GP Circuit only)
- Goodwood (Performance Track experience)
- GP Elite (Circuit Zolder 4th October only)
- Javelin (UK Track Day valid for 12 months from the draw date)
- Knockhill Circuit
- Lydden Hill
- Magnitude Events
- MSV (valid until end of 2016)
- Open Track
- Racetrack Days /Challenges & Events (Track Day for a GT [road car + 300 hp] at Circuit Paul Ricard in 2017)
- RMA (any remaining 2016 dates and any 2017 dates at Silverstone and Donington Park Circuits)
- Rockingham (valid until December 2017)
- Track Skills (Kirkistown Race Circuit only)
How to enter
For your chance to win one of the twenty-two Track Days up for grabs, first simply sign up to our newsletter by filling in your details below, then share this page on Facebook or Twitter. Just a heads up: only after both those steps have been completed will your entry be processed! The lucky winners will be announced at the end of September and listed on our website and social media. Enter the competition…
1) Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to our newsletter by adding your details below
2) Retweet & share
Use Facebook or Twitter and share the posts by clicking each logo.
Use Facebook or Twitter to share this page by clicking on the logos below.
Track Days / Test Days / Motorsport Days