Ringweekends / Destination Nurburgring
Ringweekends Ltd was originally set by up Darren Langeveld to provide quality organised motor sport events in the wonderful Eifel mountains and the Nürburgring.
Since 2004 Darren has amassed a wealth of local knowledge, and made some great friends in the business community surrounding the Nürburgring bringing support to you, the enthusiast.
He has a thorough knowledge of the Nordschleife itself by driving over 1800 and passengering many many more laps of of the infamous 20.8km circuit, and works at many other circuits across the UK and Europe helping to deliver quality events for customers and partners.
He holds a race licence in the UK and regularly coaches drivers on car control and circuit driving on the Nordschleife, Spa Francorchamps and most UK circuits such as Silverstone, Oulton Park, Cadwell Park, Donington Park, Brands Hatch, Snetterton, Mallory Park, Anglesey, and Bedford Autodrome amongst others.
- Events are carefully organised with the emphasis on safety and security.
- We work closely with key partners and other agencies to ensure a co-ordinated response to you.
- All participants are required to register before joining the event.
- There is a mandatory briefing for all drivers covering the rules of the event as well as what is expected from them.
- We ALWAYS enforce the rules, anyone that does not respect us is asked to leave the event.
- We always offer instructors for free to help you make the most of your event.
- We include your event photos as part of your entry fee.
Ringweekends Ltd is a member of the Association of Track Day Organisers. A full member list can be found here.
From organisation to on track instruction, we are the professionals – at your disposal.