THE ULTIMATE MOTORCYCLE TRACK DAY ADVENTURE…
Track Sense has been organising track days since 1995. We began with track days in the UK for bikes and for cars, and in 2000 we were the first UK operator to offer motorcycle track day trips to Europe.
After 3 years of operating European events it was clear to us that these events offer a superior experience and far better value for money than any UK event – fewer riders on much bigger & better circuits and a relaxed holiday atmosphere adds up to a much better experience for the customer – so in 2003 we stopped our UK events to focus on European track days.
We also ran a successful off road riding school for 10 years (2003 to 2012), so overall we have a wealth of experience as an organiser and it is this extensive experience combined with our attention to detail, professional staff, and our “do the job properly” approach means that the service we provide is second to none.
For motorcycle track days in Europe we are the original, and we’re still the best. So if you’re looking for a quality service, Track Sense is the organiser for you…
10 REASONS TO BOOK WITH TRACK SENSE…
- 20+ years’ experience of running track events – we know how to do the job right.
- Quality service with plenty of professional staff and a relaxed, friendly atmosphere.
- Most bookings are repeat business or by recommendation – our reputation is your guarantee.
- Thorough & efficient organisation with a mature but sensible approach to safety.
- Attention to detail, and detailed instructions in good time (at least 4 weeks before the event).
- Good communication – we respond promptly to all emails & queries.
- We do not damage your bike – your pride & joy is transported in a purpose-built steel cradle.
- 10 bike collection points nationwide – see events/bike transport page for details.
- Professional instructors – we do not use unpaid volunteers that just want some free track time.
- Easy payment terms – £199 deposit when you book – final balance due 1 month before the event.
All organisers are not the same – we take pride in the high levels of service we provide, and we really do offer “the ultimate trackday experience” – take a look the events, info and options pages on our website to find out more.