18th January 2017
Sales Positions in Motorsport
Location: Ideally Tonbridge, Kent (potential to be home based)
Salary: Negotiable between £20 -25k Basic, plus 5k commission
Start date: Immediate
Are you looking to pursue a career in motorsport? BWR Media is expanding and looking for someone to join us in our quest to take our online events and publishing dreams to the next level in the fast-paced world of European motorsport.
For the last five years, BWR Media has organised Europe’s largest portal to the track day and test market through their website MotorpsortDays.com. In addition to the popular website, we also produce three magazines a year for the motorsport industry with a readership of 40,000 highly engaged motorsport enthusiasts and professionals.
We have big plans in the pipeline and are now looking for an enthusiastic sales person to join the team and work alongside the company director. An experience of web-based and publishing sales would be an advantage – whether in motorsport or the automotive industry – even better if you’re a racing fan yourself.
We don’t micro-manage: we’re looking for someone who is highly-motivated and can push themselves to help us achieve our sales targets whilst taking full responsibility for this important role in our growth.
Candidates must have their own transport, but we will provide a company mobile and laptop. Ideally located near to our office in Tonbridge, with some opportunity for flexible working there will be an element of weekday travel in this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and increasing sales revenues on our products – B2C
- Achieving targets and goals set
- Research into building a strong potential client database
- Presenting the product in a structured professional way, both via face-to-face and telephone meetings
- Representing BWR Media at multiple trade shows across Europe
- Strong written and spoken English language skills are essential as the role requires building, maintaining and creating new client relationships
- This role reports to the Company Director
- Benefits include being on track and part of the exciting motorsport industry
The successful candidate will be ambitious, hard working, motivated, pro-active and have a good sense of humour. Not only can we provide the ideal candidate with the opportunity to earn a competitive salary, but we want to foster a long term relationship that benefits us all mutually.
If you think you’re the right person for the job, please send your CV and a covering letter detailing your experience and why you think you are suitable for the role before 8th February 2017 to Ben@motorsportdays.com